Nokia is a global leader in technologies that connect people and things. At the Ulm Technology Center, we continuously develop and enhance 4G and 5G telecommuni-cation systems. Those are standardized by the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP).
Student (m/f/d): 3GPP Technical Specification as Hypertext Service
Would you like to gain practical experience in the following areas?
• Intensive work with the 3GPP specification body
• Analyzing HTML DOMs and natural language text patterns
• Enriching specifications by HTML, JS and CSS elements
• Automation and deployment of web-services
Are you that person with this background?
• Good knowledge in modern scripting languages (Python)
• Beneficial: Familiarity with Extreme Programming techniques like TDD, CI, …
Studies: Computer Science or related undergraduate program
What we offer:
• Working with a dynamic and diverse team
• Varied activities
• Flexible working hours
• Fair conditions
• Partially Home-Office possible
Applications preferred in
Englisch: Please apply only online on our website (nomiko).
Beginn: By arrangement
Dauer: 6 months (option of extension)
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
At the Nokia Global Technology Center in Ulm we create SW and test the base station for the newest generation of mobile communication 5G. We count on versatile and passionate students to tackle new challenges as we continue to push technology forward.