At the Nokia Global Technology Center in Ulm we create SW and test the base station for the newest generation of mobile communication 5G.We count on versatile and passionate students to tackle new challenges as we continue to push technology forward.
NOKIA: Student (m/f/d) Admin Support & Communications
Would you like to gain practical experience in the following areas?
• Management of company social media/tools (e.g. Yammer, newsletters, etc.) and of main social media (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube)
• Creation of social media strategies and innovative concepts
• Defining and executing content strategy
• Defining publishing/editorial plans and campaigns in accordance with company values and communication/business goals
• Advertising local activities
• Suggesting site identity improvements
• PowerPoint slide creation and video editing
Are you that person with this background?
• Copyright skills
• Experience in managing pages and profiles on social for companies/brands
• Problem-solving in community management
• Experienced in creating/tailoring content for social media channels
• Knowledge of design principles, UX, infographics
• Fluent in English
• Available at least twelve months
Graphic Design, Visual Design or similar degree programs
What we offer:
• Working with a dynamic and diverse team
• Varied activities
• Flexible working hours
• Fair conditions
Applications preferred in
Englisch: Please apply only online on our website (nomiko).
Beginn: By arrangement
Dauer: 6 months (option of extension)
Anzahl der Plätze: 1
Angaben zum Unternehmen
At the Nokia Global Technology Center in Ulm we create SW and test the base station for the newest generation of mobile communication 5G. We count on versatile and passionate students to tackle new challenges as we continue to push technology forward.